Skip to content
- Lots 22 and 67 in River Bluffs - We are back in River Bluffs! Lot 22 and Lot 67. Two charming coastal spec homes will begin construction during the fourth quarter of 2021. Don’t miss the opportunity to live in this unique riverfront community. Contact us today to learn more.
- 1311 and 1313 Searay Lane, Carolina Beach, NC 28428 - Two lots in the vicinity of the Seagrove community and walkable to the beach. Home/lot package coming SPRING 2022. Call (910) 520-5056 for more details.
- 107 Hanby Ave, Kure Beach, NC 28449 - Home/lot package COMING FALL 2022. Enjoy ocean breezes and outdoor living space. Extremely close proximity to the beach! Call for details.
- 1308 and 1310 Snapper Lane Carolina Beach, NC 28428 - Coming Fall of 2021 – Three of four luxurious townhomes located at 1308 and 1310 Snapper Lane Carolina Beach, NC 28428 have already sold. There is one opportunity left to enjoy a low-maintenance lifestyle with no HOA fees and, best of all, a short walk to the beach! Contact us today to learn more. MAP … Continue reading "1308 and 1310 Snapper Lane Carolina Beach, NC 28428"
- Oceanfront Lots on South Lake Park Boulevard - Oceanfront lots on South Lake Park Boulevard at Texas Avenue, Carolina Beach, NC 28428. Incredible oceanfront properties with breathtaking ocean views with the potential to build a 4,500+ sq. ft. home on each lot. Tract A SOLD Tract B $1,400,000* lot only Tract C $1,300,000* lot only Click here to see the lots on a … Continue reading "Oceanfront Lots on South Lake Park Boulevard"
- SOLD – 520 Charlotte Ave Carolina Beach, NC 28428 - Looking for a West Indies or Caribbean flair? This “estate-sized” lot (100’ x 125’) will feature a 3,000+ sq. ft. sprawling ranch-style home with ample outdoor living space, highly suitable for a pool. Lot/home package priced at close to 1.2 million*. *Prices subject to change.
- SOLD – 516 Charlotte Ave Carolina Beach, NC 28428 -
- SOLD – 515 Cape Fear Blvd Carolina Beach, NC 28428 - This lot would be considered “estate lots” by Carolina Beach standards. They are 100′ x 125′ when the typical island lot is 50′ x 100′.
- Contact Richard Wallace Builder -