Skip to content
Recent Projects & News
- Good Things Come To Those Who Wait - In today’s unpredictable market, we all know that even the best-laid plans can go awry. When builder Richard Wallace and his wife Cindi decided to build their third home at Pleasure Island this past year, they knew it would be a different experience than the previous two builds. Both were keenly aware that there would … Continue reading "Good Things Come To Those Who Wait"
- Home Sweet Home – Part 18 – Beating The Heat To Sell Your Home - It is hot. I’m not referring to the market, but to the temperature outside! It’s usually hot here in much of the south – but in places like Chicago and Boston, where they are seeing higher than normal temperatures, air conditioners struggle to keep up. Energy costs are expected to soar and, to cap it … Continue reading "Home Sweet Home – Part 18 – Beating The Heat To Sell Your Home"
- Home Sweet Home – Part 17 – What Makes a Home “Staycation” Worthy? - Memorial Day has passed, and summer is here! What lies ahead for us this summer? Perhaps this will be the summer where many make that trip to fill-in-the-blank that was put off in 2020. Or maybe rising costs have sidelined that for another time and people will stay more local. Perhaps some folks will even … Continue reading "Home Sweet Home – Part 17 – What Makes a Home “Staycation” Worthy?"
- Is It Time to Live at the Beach Full Time? - Whether you are ready to retire or can work remotely, this beautiful home at 1313 Searay Lane, Carolina Beach will suit your needs! This 2500+ square foot plan features four bedrooms plus a game room that could serve as a media room, an exercise room, and a craft room or office. Plus, it includes three … Continue reading "Is It Time to Live at the Beach Full Time?"
- Home Sweet Home – Part 16 – The Beverage Center - THE BEVERAGE CENTER The Beverage Center, when placed near the kitchen, provides much-needed additional storage in our kitchens. If located properly, the Beverage Center can also relieve congestion in our kitchens during food prep.
- Richard Wallace Builder, Inc. Chosen As Luxury Home Builder For Planned Community - We are thrilled to announce we have been chosen as one of three construction firms for the new East & Mason Master Planned Community in the Masonboro Sound Area. The entire development will include 170 homes, comprised of townhomes, single-family homes, and luxury homes. Richard Wallace Builders will be focused on building luxury custom homes. … Continue reading "Richard Wallace Builder, Inc. Chosen As Luxury Home Builder For Planned Community"
- Not Your Ordinary Ranch - From the welcoming front porch to the rear covered patio, this 3000+ square foot home on Charlotte Avenue in Carolina Beach epitomizes the West Indies ranch, making it the ideal floor plan for coastal living. High ceilings and a spacious, open concept gathering area, and abundant windows create a bright, sunny, welcoming home. The owners’ … Continue reading "Not Your Ordinary Ranch"
- Home Sweet Home – Part 15 – A Better Night’s Sleep - A Better Night’s Sleep Have you noticed how the “Sleep” industry has exploded in size and offerings? It doesn’t seem that long ago when there were a couple of mattress options – firm or soft. Who can forget about water beds – did any of you have those at one point? Then Sleep Number created … Continue reading "Home Sweet Home – Part 15 – A Better Night’s Sleep"
- RICHARD WALLACE BUILDER, INC. RECOGNIZED AMONG THE TOP CUSTOMER SERVICE LEADERS IN THE RESIDENTIAL CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY - GuildQuality’s 2022 Guildmaster Award Honors Richard Wallace Builder, Inc. Carolina Beach, NC, April 12, 2022 – Richard Wallace Builder, Inc. of Carolina Beach, NC received a 2022 Guildmaster with Highest Distinction Award from GuildQuality for demonstrating exceptional customer service within the residential construction industry. Since 2005, GuildQuality, an Atlanta-based third-party customer satisfaction surveying company, has … Continue reading "RICHARD WALLACE BUILDER, INC. RECOGNIZED AMONG THE TOP CUSTOMER SERVICE LEADERS IN THE RESIDENTIAL CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY"
- Home Sweet Home – Part 14 – Delivery Dilemma Solved - DELIVERY DILEMMA SOLVED How often do you shop online? Today, over 100 million people have Amazon Prime accounts. Countless stores are ramping up their e-commerce efforts in order to stay in business. Why? Because we buy everything online! From clothes to household items and even food, virtually whatever your heart desires is but a click … Continue reading "Home Sweet Home – Part 14 – Delivery Dilemma Solved"
- Contact Richard Wallace Builder -