Skip to content
Recent Projects & News
- Home Sweet Home – Part 3 – Fireplaces - The evolution of homes over the past several decades has been impressive. Part 3 of our series takes a look at the fireplace. Traditional wood-burning fireplaces have been around forever and in many settings make total sense. However, today’s homeowners have several intriguing options that serve both functional and aesthetic purposes. And they aren’t located … Continue reading "Home Sweet Home – Part 3 – Fireplaces"
- Home Sweet Home – Part 2 – Countertops - The evolution of homes over the past 40 years has been remarkable. Part 2 of our series takes a look at the transformation of countertops. In the 1970s, and many years prior, Formica was basically the only choice. It was invented in 1913 and reigned supreme for decades. In the 1980s, Corian gained considerable popularity. … Continue reading "Home Sweet Home – Part 2 – Countertops"
- They Said Yes! - Richard Wallace Builder, Inc. started the spec home at 516 Charlotte in late-December 2020. Just 6 weeks later this West Indies sprawling ranch sold! The happy buyers will be in by the end of summer and start enjoying “island life”! If island living sounds appealing, we have more speculative projects coming in 2021. We will … Continue reading "They Said Yes!"
- Home Sweet Home - Homes are a changing! The evolution of homes over the past 30 years has been astounding. Part 1 of our series takes a quick look at the Owner Bath. Even the name is different in 2021 as it used to be called the Master Bath.
- We are Now Building at River Bluffs - Richard Wallace Builder, Inc. is now building at River Bluffs, a unique riverfront community located in Castle Hayne just minutes from downtown Wilmington and Wrightsville Beach. Make plans to tour our completed model at 319 Cornubia in the early spring of 2021. Our spec home, located at 323 Cornubia, will be finished by April 2021. … Continue reading "We are Now Building at River Bluffs"
- Happy Thanksgiving 2020 - From all of us here at Richard Wallace Builder, Inc., we would like to wish you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving. We are so grateful to each and every one of our current and past clients. Thank you for your business, your referrals, and your support. Our office will be closed November 26-27, but … Continue reading "Happy Thanksgiving 2020"
- Visit our New Model Home! - Discover the beach house of your dreams and envision the possibilities of features that will make your coastal home ideal. The Sandpiper I plan offers an expansive open living area with abundant windows allowing for incredible natural light. Tray ceilings and 8-foot doors add to this feeling of spaciousness. The ground level features a 2-car … Continue reading "Visit our New Model Home!"
- Build on Your Lot Custom Home - We are proud to reveal a build on your lot custom home we recently completed. Situated on a large corner lot in the well established Windward Oaks neighborhood in the quiet Masonboro Sound Area, this coastal farmhouse-style home is set in an ideal location.
- Construction on New Home Beginning Soon - Soon, we will begin construction on another beautiful new home in Carolina Beach, NC. The following drone video shows in impressive clarity where 1613 Bonito Lane is situated in our state, on the NC shoreline, and within the Carolina Beach community. The drone video also notes popular landmarks in the area like the airport, the … Continue reading "Construction on New Home Beginning Soon"
- 614 Hamlet Ave - Measuring 2,631 square feet, our latest home in Carolina Beach, NC offers spacious living areas to enhance your lifestyle. A large lower level bonus room, covered oversized decks off the dining room and living area, and an oversized two-car garage ensure everyone will have their own space apart from the four bedrooms.
- Contact Richard Wallace Builder -