Skip to content
Recent Projects & News
- Construction on New Home Beginning Soon - Soon, we will begin construction on another beautiful new home in Carolina Beach, NC. The following drone video shows in impressive clarity where 1613 Bonito Lane is situated in our state, on the NC shoreline, and within the Carolina Beach community. The drone video also notes popular landmarks in the area like the airport, the … Continue reading "Construction on New Home Beginning Soon"
- 614 Hamlet Ave - Measuring 2,631 square feet, our latest home in Carolina Beach, NC offers spacious living areas to enhance your lifestyle. A large lower level bonus room, covered oversized decks off the dining room and living area, and an oversized two-car garage ensure everyone will have their own space apart from the four bedrooms.
- 1309 Croaker Lane - Imagine cooking in a beautiful kitchen complete with glass doors, pendant lights, a raised island, and marble countertops. See yourself soaking in the oversized tub complete with tile insets in the master bathroom. You will find all this and much more in our latest 2,812 square foot home located at 1309 Croaker Lane in Carolina … Continue reading "1309 Croaker Lane"
- 1603 Swordfish Lane - Only two blocks from the beach, this 2-story 2,464 square foot we just completed at 1603 Swordfish Lane is built to provide relaxation and enjoyment for many years to come. With added weather protection, a functional floorplan, and beautiful design by Teal Interiors, we are proud to announce that it received the Fortified Gold Housing … Continue reading "1603 Swordfish Lane"
- 127 Hanby Ave. in Carolina Beach, NC - We are excited to reveal 127 Hanby Ave! This three-level 3,123 square foot home is spacious enough for your whole crew! Five bedrooms and 4-1/2 bathrooms assure that everyone in your family will have their own private space.
- 1519 South Lake Blvd – 3D and Drone Videos - We are excited to unveil the completion of the luxurious 4,776 square foot home complete with 1,577 square feet of decking, 873 square feet of covered balconies, a heated, saltwater pool, and sweeping ocean views. View our other resources for a complete list of features: 3D Video Exterior Specifics Gallery To learn more about this … Continue reading "1519 South Lake Blvd – 3D and Drone Videos"
- Demolition by Fire to Help Firefighters Train - We often demolish an existing home before we begin building a new home. In this case, we were able to put the demolition to good use by allowing firefighters to perform live training on the home as it burned. Roughly 90 firefighters from nine different departments trained for a total of 48 hours. The firefighters … Continue reading "Demolition by Fire to Help Firefighters Train"
- 1519 South Lake Park Blvd - We just completed construction on this beautiful home we introduced you to a few weeks ago. This home boasts six covered porches, a spacious master and great room, and elegant custom tile throughout the 7 bedrooms and 6-1/2 baths. We invite you to browse through our gallery and please don’t hesitate to contact us with … Continue reading "1519 South Lake Park Blvd"
- Another Fantastic Home by Carolina Beach Home Builder Richard Wallace - The orientation and fifty-foot-height of this almost-complete home by Carolina Beach home builder Richard Wallace provide sweeping ocean views from all three floors. Generous decks and balconies, both covered and uncovered, make for an easy way to enjoy the ocean view without touching the sand. The heated saltwater Gunite pool provides a fun escape from … Continue reading "Another Fantastic Home by Carolina Beach Home Builder Richard Wallace"
- Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays 2019 - We are very thankful for a wonderful year in helping so many families build the home of their dreams. We wish you and your family happy holidays and a happy new year!
- Contact Richard Wallace Builder -