Skip to content
Recent Projects & News
- The Latest Trends From Best In American Living Awards - Last month was the Best in American Living Awards (BALA) judging in Washington, D.C. There were over 400 entries! Of course, there was a lot of great design. But a few trends started to emerge.
- Home Sweet Home – Part 21 – How To Avoid Paint Color Mistakes - Have you ever gotten the urge to paint a room in your home and sent a picture to a friend for advice on a color selection? Recently, a friend emailed me a picture of her primary bathroom. She wanted to repaint it to complement her primary bedroom. She had initially gone to a big box … Continue reading "Home Sweet Home – Part 21 – How To Avoid Paint Color Mistakes"
- Home Sweet Home – Part 20 – Is Your House Ready For Some Football? - September signals the end of summer but for many, it has a different, yet significant meaning. It is the start of football. Both college and NFL football are an obsession with Americans–much like soccer, sorry fútbol–is to the rest of the world.
- Home Sweet Home – Part 19 – Barn Doors Reimagined - Barn doors have been around for years, but they have gained considerable popularity in the past decade. Learn about three different barn doors used in the same hotel room and how they provided new twists on this old classic. When most people think barn doors, they still think of a rustic-looking door with exposed hardware. … Continue reading "Home Sweet Home – Part 19 – Barn Doors Reimagined"
- Good Things Come To Those Who Wait - In today’s unpredictable market, we all know that even the best-laid plans can go awry. When builder Richard Wallace and his wife Cindi decided to build their third home at Pleasure Island this past year, they knew it would be a different experience than the previous two builds. Both were keenly aware that there would … Continue reading "Good Things Come To Those Who Wait"
- Home Sweet Home – Part 18 – Beating The Heat To Sell Your Home - It is hot. I’m not referring to the market, but to the temperature outside! It’s usually hot here in much of the south – but in places like Chicago and Boston, where they are seeing higher than normal temperatures, air conditioners struggle to keep up. Energy costs are expected to soar and, to cap it … Continue reading "Home Sweet Home – Part 18 – Beating The Heat To Sell Your Home"
- Home Sweet Home – Part 17 – What Makes a Home “Staycation” Worthy? - Memorial Day has passed, and summer is here! What lies ahead for us this summer? Perhaps this will be the summer where many make that trip to fill-in-the-blank that was put off in 2020. Or maybe rising costs have sidelined that for another time and people will stay more local. Perhaps some folks will even … Continue reading "Home Sweet Home – Part 17 – What Makes a Home “Staycation” Worthy?"
- Is It Time to Live at the Beach Full Time? - Whether you are ready to retire or can work remotely, this beautiful home at 1313 Searay Lane, Carolina Beach will suit your needs! This 2500+ square foot plan features four bedrooms plus a game room that could serve as a media room, an exercise room, and a craft room or office. Plus, it includes three … Continue reading "Is It Time to Live at the Beach Full Time?"
- Home Sweet Home – Part 16 – The Beverage Center - THE BEVERAGE CENTER The Beverage Center, when placed near the kitchen, provides much-needed additional storage in our kitchens. If located properly, the Beverage Center can also relieve congestion in our kitchens during food prep.
- Richard Wallace Builder, Inc. Chosen As Luxury Home Builder For Planned Community - We are thrilled to announce we have been chosen as one of three construction firms for the new East & Mason Master Planned Community in the Masonboro Sound Area. The entire development will include 170 homes, comprised of townhomes, single-family homes, and luxury homes. Richard Wallace Builders will be focused on building luxury custom homes. … Continue reading "Richard Wallace Builder, Inc. Chosen As Luxury Home Builder For Planned Community"
- Contact Richard Wallace Builder -